Become a YouthLight Author
Thank you for your interest in publishing with YouthLight, Inc. We are an educational support company that develops and markets resources primarily for professional educators. We provide a high royalty rate and require no financial investment from our authors. Your proposal to publish with us would be welcomed.
To submit a proposal, please use the following procedures:
- Look through our catalog and consider whether or not you believe your proposed work would be a good fit with our company.
- Review our publication guidelines.
- At the minimum, we need a proposed title, outline, and a few sample pages. We welcome proposals ranging from an initial concept to a completed manuscript. We prefer receiving submissions online, however you may also mail a copy of your work to PO Box 115 Chapin, SC 29036. Note that we do not return materials that are submitted to us, so retain your original work.
- You will need to to upload your manuscript/proposal for consideration. If you are not yet a registered user, click here to register.
- After you have logged in, complete the online submission form and upload your work. Please note that the review process can take anywhere from a few days to a month or more depending on our backlog and the time of year.
- You may also wish to include a copy of your resumé or curriculum vitae.
We look forward to considering your work for possible publication.
Robert Bowman, Ph.D.
Susan Bowman, Ed.S., LPC